Friday, June 17, 2005

deep thoughts and junkies (part ii)

deep thoughts and junkies continue their fragmentation of my mind
creating confusions created by delusions of what i want from life
mislead by what i read back when today was not a factor
i wound up bound in bandages forced to face the laughter
of all the junkies leading me down my white path of repression
while deep thoughts temporarily succomb to their secession
junkies dressed as politicians pave this path of so called 'freedom'
telling me what's best for me and how to build my kingdom
luring leftovers left behind by all their past defeats
to succomb to all their foolishness and believe in their retreats

it seems as though i'll never find the stability that once was mine

and though the junkies are rejoicing after winning multiple battles
all those deep thoughts in the fog ride high upon their saddles
knowing victory will favour them once upon a time
they're content with where i stand right now and let me walk my fine white line
and while i trust the solidarity these deep thoughts seem to provide
the junkies' battle scars and prison bars resurface in my mind
adding difficulty to my ability to make true decisions
they always find the worst in me and burst in with their incisions
stirring up another battle with the deep thoughts they seem to find
i'm once again left at the mercy of the unfavourable aspect of time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Meet Singles