Wednesday, June 08, 2005

on wings

on the wings of a pencil i fly through private dreams...

i will work for change. i will fall, and surely fall hard, but the distance to the end will no longer measure any part of the yardstick that is my hopeful soul. i will see from the bottom of each fall the open height of the forever sky waiting to be lucky when i choose to fly through its welcoming spheres. i will confirm, affirm, and return to me in every way. i will know my room for improvement but will not fill it falsely. i will accept what i can not do and will find honest happiness being among those who can not. i will relish in my insecurities knowing they are a genuine part of the mixture of me. i will not desire wealth, but security. i will not fulfill all my wants, but focus on my needs. i will not long for, but will enjoy having, both now and then. i will exhaust efforts to rock any rocky roads and pave pure paths of freedom and knowlege. i will love all even when they do not love themselves or others are unable. i will never judge from considered faults but will find, know, and love the good in all. i will be thankful for the gentle reality that the soft sunrise brings and learn from the lessons of the sunset falling with grace. i will not care for titles, but the genuine and expressed details of the paragraphs within. i will not expect, but will appreciate and be thankful. i will hope, i will trust, and i will have faith. i will learn and love that i am me and i will love and appreciate every symbol of me physically, emotionally, and mentally.

adieu ~ on wings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Meet Singles