Monday, November 29, 2004

moving on

i've decided to move my 'journal' to this 'blogger' site because i get more features (cool) for free (double cool).

*shed a tear for the easyjournal

**wipe the tear away and move on

so far today i...
-woke up at 1pm as i have the past three days (me thinks something wicked this way comes)
-ate a banana and the rest of my prunes (me knows something wicked this way comes)
-sent money to my u.s. bank account through a fake ebay auction (a result of not wanting to succomb to the drawn out processes of the u.k. banking system)
-have ate 3/4 of my bowl of soup

for the remainder of today i...
-may go to the grocery store
-may not go to the grocery store
-will probably work on a paper
-will contemplate the meaning of life and talents of others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Meet Singles